Mobile Banking Login
You will be automatically prompted to download the new Glendale Federal Credit Union App from the App Store or Google Play. For your login, use your current username and password.
Accessing through Computer Browser
You will continue to access home banking through www.glendalefcu.org by selecting Online Banking from the homepage. Proceed by inputting current username and password.
Mobile & Home Banking Login
- Input current username and password on the new home banking.
- Enter your email address and a valid phone number where you are able to receive a text or phone call to obtain a verification code.
- Complete the two-factor authentication. Select how you would prefer to receive your verification code from one of three options.
- Enter the 7-digit verification code received and click Verify.
- Review the User Agreement and click Accept.
- You will be taken to your new Dashboard to begin your new online banking experience!
Glendale Federal Credit Union recommends using Chrome, Firefox or Safari for the best home banking experience. Microsoft Internet Explorer is not a supported browser and you may be denied access to the platform.
Deposit checks using your mobile phone. Mobile check deposit allows you to save time by depositing your checks remotely, allowing you to conveniently add funds to your account by taking photos of checks.
To begin, enroll the account(s) to which you wish to deposit.
You can now turn your card on or off at any time, report it lost and/or stolen, re-order your card or activate a new card all from your app or browser.
Debit card changes can be made through Card Management on the dashboard.
Member to Member Transfers
Send funds faster to another GFCU member. Input the members name and account number and transfers are immediate.
Chat with us! Start a secure conversation with our member service team while logged into your home banking. Ask questions regarding your account or upload documents to one of our representatives. Whatever it might be, we’re ready to assist!
Alerts and Statements
Alerts and Statements
- Set alert preferences at the account level and choose balance or transaction alerts sent as email or text message.
- Enroll in convenient estatements. You’ll enjoy the convenience of online document access on your desktop or mobile device, and you’ll receive your statement faster than a paper statement