How amazing would it be to actually own a home in Glendale or Culver City? Well now you can when you finance through us! We also offer competitive refinancing.
- Competitive Rates
- Local Processing
- Quick Decisions
- Competitive rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Variety of financing programs available
- Loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when buying your home
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Start by creating your Mortgage Loan Profile! And whether you’re buying your first home or your tenth, the experienced mortgage professionals at Glendale FCU will help you open the door to the perfect home for you and your family — with a payment you can afford.
Scott Crawford really knows the real estate market and how to get you the perfect home loan. Visit him in our office or set up a no-obligation appointment by email — [email protected]. Or, simply give him a call at (888) 275-5461. Scott will answer all your mortgage questions.
The dream of homeownership is something we want all of our well-deserving members to experience. We also realize that no two members are exactly the same. That's precisely why we offer a wide range of financing options to accommodate our different members' needs.
Fixed or Variable-Rate First Trust Deeds
Choose a fixed rate for steady payments that never change, or choose a variable rate to take advantage of lower initial payments.
30, 20, 15, 10, and 6-year Terms
Choose terms that fit your budget and your plans. Own your home sooner and pay less interest with a shorter term, or enjoy the lowest monthly payments with a 30-year term.
Adjustable-Rate Mortgage with Fixed-Rate Start
Get the best of both worlds with a fixed rate for your choice of the first 3, 5 or 7 years. Then switch to an adjustable rate with annual and lifetime caps to keep your payments in a comfortable range.
Get a loan you can live with — without paying for it with points.