Christopher Walker — credit union attorney partner — can provide guidance on bankruptcies, living trusts and wills. Contact him at (714) 639-1990 or [email protected].
Or visit his site cpwalkerlaw.com.
BALANCE Financial Fitness Program
Certified BALANCE counselors are available to answer questions, explain your credit report, suggest ways to improve your score and help you set up a budget. If needed, a bill consolidation, credit negotiation or bankruptcy prevention program may be arranged at no cost. All sessions are completely confidential.
If any of these situations apply to you, BALANCE can help:
- Didn't get approved for the lowest rate
- Credit cards always maxed out
- Just making minimum payments; not paying down your debt
- Experiencing a short-term hardship, falling behind on mortgage or car payment
- Receiving collection calls
- Considering bankruptcy
- Worried that divorce or other life changes may affect creditworthiness
- Want to save a down payment for home
The Credit Union pays all BALANCE fees, saving you the expensive start-up costs and monthly fees charged by other agencies. Free financial counseling is one more way Glendale FCU helps you reach your goals.
Call BALANCE directly at (888) 456-2227 or log on today.
Take Online Personal Financial Courses
Sharpen your financial IQ on your own time with BalanceTrack — our online personal financial education center. Explore 16 online lessons covering different financial topics. Each learning module keeps you engaged with interactive features, links to helpful resources and a quiz to test your knowledge. Try BalanceTrack now.